Google
 

2005-01-28

first time

aura: full
audio: green day - boulevard of broken dreams

i just had several first time experiences last week when me and my friends went to visit our good friend in bulacan.

it was my first time to be there since i always missed the past trips my friends had..

i had my first experience of getting lost on the highway as we forgot what exit to take..

it was my first time to drink that much amount of alcohol.. not too much though.. just enough to make me dizzy and make me feel like my eyes are swollen.. but they're not.. hehe.. they just feel like swollen.. me and my friends just talked and laughed our hearts out.. *sniff*.. hehe..

and best of all i had my first experience of flying a kite.. a big one! haha! this kite also flew for the first time.. it was pretty tough, but really fun...


the kite that flew for the first time Posted by Hello

No comments: