Google
 

2005-02-12

the chosen one...

aura: delightful
audio: simple plan - perfect world


our office had a gathering this afternoon at wack wack golf country club. there were presentations and, speeches. the food were also great.. too bad i wasn't able to appreciate them much coz my tummy feels very very funny.. hehe! and oh by the way, i was part of one of the presentors and our group danced billy crowford's latest single bright light... we practiced hard but unfortunately, i forgot the steps for the entire first stanza during our number.. haha! and not only that, i got lost a number of times and i just made a fool out of myself.. one of my friend even thought i was going to quit and leave the stage already.. but they say the show must go on.. i'm not really sure what happened up there... i was able to get all the steps during my 2 day practice but... @#$*@*#!!! anyway.. but i did enjoy the dance.. it was a fun, haunting and, memorable experience for me..

it's not my first time to be in such an activity or gathering.. the place was packed with the company's staff and, big bosses.. seeing these dynamic people who, i'm sure, have great minds and skills somehow made me feel proud to be part of this company.. with the nice people from the different branches or departments.. with the beautiful people from the IT department (that's where i belong Ü) especially to my best colleagues/friends, i really do hope our friendships last forever, i felt very very blessed and thankful...

on my way home.. i felt very ashamed of what happened up there.. but like i've said it was a fun experience.. and halfway home, i just felt excited and couldn't wait to see my family again.. i just realized i missed them a lot already.. i was excited to arrive home and have dinner with my family.. excited to give my sister the magazine i bought for her last thursday, coz i didn't have a chance to give it until i came home tonight.. and i was thrilled to challenge my brother again for a pc game of NBA Live 2k5.. hehe!

it was a long week.. i just couldn't wait to lay on our bed and take plenty of rest and a very very deep sleep tonight...

(-.-) ZZZZzzzzzzzzz.......

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

ayos lng yun pare, magaling ka parin sumayaw.. :) -- shmuck

ji said...

kaw a, fishing ka.. :p hahaha

LOL

sasabihin mo na naman mayabang ako! :p uli