Google
 

2005-04-09

absence

aura: down
audio: simple plan - untitled


yey! m back!!! i was out for quite some time.. a lot of things went through my thoughts this past few days, weeks, month? can't seem to recall everything that happend to me since the last time i posted on my blog. for one i was able to see avril lavign and simple plan's concert here in manila!!! yeah! simple plan rocks! hehe! avril lavign's great! man she's cute.. and wild.. pretty talented huh!

a lot of things indeed happend to me.. my life was not as eventful or meaningful like the others but it was pretty much like life...

i wish i could put
into words everything that i'm feeling right now. all the happy, unhappy, feelings or thoughts that are inside me.. but hey, i just can't. guess i know for myself that i'm not a vocal person.. can't seem to get or think of the right words to express everything i wanted the world to know..

but anyway, a lot of things did happen, good things, bad things, i had my ups and downs, painful and soothing moments.. well for those who knows me, i was down most of the time ehehe! :D most of them i couldn't explain why.. but i've accepted all of them and i know all of these are just part of life.. i thank God for each and every second of my life He's giving me.. for letting me feel that everythings going to be just fine when i've got no one to turn to.. for showing me and leading me to meeting or knowing wonderful people around me.. friends, families, who are always there when i needed someone.. for helping me to learn and grow.. for letting me feel His presence when i'm about to get mad.. mad at myself and the world.. for reminding me just to keep the faith..

anyway.. like i've said, i'm back.. and however life treats me, the hell with it, i've got HIM, i've got you (wonderful
families, friends and good people around me)! ^_^
i swear i'll never get tired of living MY life!!!

5 comments:

ji said...

welcome back! hahahaha

Aria™ said...

good your back! and i can see it! hehe! gudlak! keep the faith! this might sound phony coming from me but HE is really, i think, the only one who will not leave you. we fall, we cry then we move on. then sasabihin ntin NEXT. well, that's LIFE. really sucks but great!

kenneth yu chan said...

yeah peejay! nice one! hehe! thanks!

btw, sino yung just someone? haha! anyway, thanks! รถ

ji said...

san ung just someone? hahaha :p

Anonymous said...

haha! kaw talaga misty.. hehehe!
musta na?!?!?!