Google
 

2005-08-13

what policiy?

aura: have no idea
audio: mayonnaise - pink white blue

i just want to inform and warn you guys that the next time you see me especially to those who haven't see me since august 9, 2005 afternoon (tuesday). that you'd be surprised.. believe me.. even i, myself still get shocked some times when i look myself in the mirror..

i was forced to cut my hair last tuesday.. i was this close on reaching the length of hair i planned to have since last year.. the company i'm working at right now just informed me through my department's head and through my manager to cut my hair!!! i have no idea and didn't quiet get the logic of their request.. i mean i took my exam, had my interview and contract signing and had been working there with my hair almost that long and didn't get any warning.. then after a year of working.. just this month they told me through the dept head and my manager via email that i was violating whatever policy they have, which by the way was quite vague and i would say nobody ever had any idea that that policy exists.. i even talked to someone, whose been in that company for a couple of years, one of oldest member in our dept, and asked me why did i cut my hair? "BAWAL BA ANG LONG HAIR?!" (is having a long hair not allowed?) aaaaaargggggggggghhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!

!@$&**#@%!!!!!

i got really mad when my colleagues informed me that hr dept sent an email with the subject "kenneth chan" and telling the dept head and my manager all sorts of things about me violating policies or rules or whatever were written in the company's handbook that we didn't knew exists... i just thanked God i didn't had a chance to read that letter.. (my colleagues happened to read it by accident.. hehe!) after that i just can't calm myself.. i actually did had the idea of leaving this job asap.. i mean even the hr have seen me a couple of times.. and never i did get any words from them.. well not after a year.. and not directly to me.. through my manager!

anyway.. i've just decided to cut my hair short to show respect to the dept head and my manager.. to be honest, i still get mad everytime i think of what happened.. i just felt like i was in high school again.. to all my college friends, friends i met after high school.. don't get surprised coz i know i never had my hair done like this after i left high school.. haha!

well what can i say? @*$#%@@#@!%$@$*%@$@#@$!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: