Google
 

2006-05-17

short of shorts

aura: wasted
audio: haley james scott - halo


just came home from our badminton game.. had a few sets with the people or, should i say with some of the bosses from my work..

i was thinking not to play tonight coz for one, the schedule was from 8 pm - 9 pm which was quite late.. secondly, i wasn't feeling healthy today.. my cough's killing me every now and then, i want to get plenty of rest and sleep.. tsk.. but then, i brought my stuff with me, just in case i changed my mind and decided to play.. which eventually i did.. hehe.. anyway.. at around 730 we started to change into our playing attire.. changed my shirt.. then i took off my pants.. after that, something struck my mind.. damn i thought i forgot my shorts.. i started to search my bag and yep, i was right.. haha! how stupid of me.. guess i was still half asleep when i was preparing my stuff this morning haha!

anyway, it was too late to back out.. so i still played.. hahahah! i don't want to describe the feeling, how it felt and, i don't want to experience it ever again.. hahaha! really stupid! anyway, i just looked at the brighter side.. at least it made me laugh for a while..

1 comment:

ji said...

hahaha laugh trip!