Google
 

2006-06-06

good news?

aura: monday blues mood
audio:simple plan - welcome to my life


it's monday again.. its 10 am and i'm at my office.. for the past 2 weeks, it seemed a lot of things had happened.. and things were kinda fast for me to take.. i had my 5 vacation in bantayan island, cebu.. it also gave me a chance to visit bohol once again.. this time i made sure that i enjoy every moment of my time spend when i travel or go to different places.. places i do not go normally.. the trip was a blast.. i enjoyed every spot, every food, every experience during the trip.. the beaches were wonderful, the food were fresh and great.. the people i'm with were fantastic.. and i happened to do my greatest obsession as of the moment.. haha! i was able to take some good shots/ pictures.. but i missed my family, my friends.. my officemates.. :)

hehe.. anyway.. after the vacation, i went to work already.. can't wait to give my pasalubong.. i was only able to buy a few pasalubong since i had quite too many expenses this past few weeks and in the coming days.. so i bought limited stocks only haha!

ok.. i know this should not be included in this post.. i mean it deserved a seperate post.. but i'm going to mention this here anyway.. after loads of fun last week, i received an email from our HR head, enumarating the employees who got promoted for the year.. i was lucky enough to be one of those employees.. to be honest.. i never expected anything like this would happen to me.. i mean, not here.. pero nanjan na. and i didn't know how to feel.. the people i know were very proud of me.. don't get me wrong, but i felt so blessed and thankful for this thing to come.. but personally, i still felt that something is still missing.. i kinda felt i didn't deserved it.. haha! crazy huh?! well i have my sentiments.. a few people close to me knows my story, and until now it's really hard to let them understand my status.. but i really thank those people who believe in me.. you believe in me in a way i do not or cannot...

waaah! let's stop the drama and conclude my post.. haha! so what's next? hmm let me see, i'm going to expect a lot of bills and expenses this coming weeks.. i'm also going to expect a lot of changes, especially in the office.. hmm what else? my dad's business is finally catching up.. i've been hearing good news from my mom and dad for the past few days.. that's great news for my dad.. i sure hope it continues.. well that's a lot of things for 2/3 weeks.. but whatever happens next, i'll try my best to enjoy every moment of it..

ps: i'll post the picture i've taken from our trip soon.. please check them out soon ok? take care everyone.. have a nice day! :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

congrats sa promotion pare! :D
-- shmuck