Google
 

2007-09-02

caught red handed

aura: starving
audio: seal - kiss from a rose [acoustic]


got t
he chance to take his pictures again, after quite a long time now. hehe! he's my nephew and he's soo cute! check out the moment i caught him eating the baby wet wipes' bag haha!

kenneth chan photography, kenneth yu chan photography, kenneth chan, kenneth yu chan, gabe, sean gabriel lim, gabe lim

i forgot to take photos of him doing "close - open".. maybe next.. hehe! hope you like my photo..

by the way, i used my slave (strobe) flash and bounce it off the walls and ceilings.. it worked great! it's my first time to use it after buying it a couple of months back.. :P

kenneth chan photography, kenneth yu chan photography, kenneth chan, kenneth yu chan,strobe, slave flash, strobe flash

some older photos of gabe are posted in my multiply..

No comments: