Google
 

2007-10-15

tickets to palau

aura: sleepy
audio: none

hi! my friend, gary is selling 2 palau tickets.. if ever you're interested, please contact me or him asap.. thank you!

full details and contact info below::

"hi,
I'm selling my 2 Round Trip tickets to Palau, Micronesia via AsianSpirit Airlines for only P12,000* each. Original cost of each ticket is P18,000 or $380. I'm selling it because I currently can't go out of country.

It can be used up to November 3, 2007 (since it's a gift check).
Here's the schedule of their flight: (can be used on holidays)
Manila-Palau: every T, F, Su
departure time: 1:00PM Phil Time
arrival time: 6:30PM Phil Time

Palau-Manila: every M, W, Sa
departure time: 4:30AM Phil Time
arrival time: 9:00AM Phil Time
If you're interested or you know someone who is, kindly PM me ASAP at
gary_mart_8@yahoo.com or 09228138330.

For info about Palau, kindly check http://www.visit-palau.com/
For info about AsianSpirit, kindly check http://www.asianspiri"

No comments: