Google
 

2008-03-04

it wont be soon before long

waaaaaaaaaaah! remember my post about sold out maroon 5 tickets?!?! i gave up that i won't be seeing them to perform live.. so i accepted the schedule my current job gave me. i was sent to hong kong again to meet the client and finalize some issues.. i am scheduled to be here from march 03 to 16, 2008. so the week before march 03, 2008, my flight was confirmed..

last wednesday, just a few days after confirming my flight.. my 2 friends working at Smart, who happned to be one of the major sponsors for m5 concert, messaged me.. asking me if i am still interested in maroon 5 concert.. waaaah! hell yeah! sure i am! #@*&#$*$ but i'm afraid it was too late for me to move my flight and i was too shy to ask for moving the schedule.. haay.. i still managed to buy tickets for my friend though.. :)

ok the story didn't end there.. i arrived in hong kong march 03.. then the same day that evening. "maroon 5 live in hong kong.!!!" #($*#)($*#)$*#)$*#)$(*#(*$*$* i guess i don't have any luck with the group.. :( they will be performing here live on march 19, 2008! waaaah! i am totally not meant to see them perform live... sad..

#($*#)$*#)(!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

that's ok ken ;) there's always a next..(un nga lng wen pa ule ang m5?) haha..lotsa of concerts pa!!

Anonymous said...

that's ok ken ;) there's always a next time..(un nga lng wen pa ule ang m5?) haha..lotsa of concerts pa!!

kenneth yu chan said...

@fel :: waaa! o diba? kailan ulit? waaaah! papayaman nalang ako.. haaay..
thank you Fel! :D

Anonymous said...

Kenot! super grateful that you got tix for me. pero sad na hindi tuloy ang deyt natin! damn!

dibali, papayaman tayo, tapos tawagan natin si papa adam..
"adam, we're bored. we want your group to perform for us."

yeahboi!! haha soon!! hahaha

kenneth yu chan said...

@toj :: hahah! oo nga soon! hahahah! walang anuman Toj haha! enjoy sa concert..
hahahah! oo nga.. next time next time.. hahah!

Anonymous said...

hehe, sayang :) parang inaasar ka :p