Google
 

2009-02-10

matured

this post is an overdue post. so, forgive my title, i just chose from one of the synonym results of the word overdue from http://thesaurus.reference.com so don't mind my post's title.

anyway, yey! this is my first post for the year 2009! happy new year to all and kung hei fat choi too!

it's been a while since my did my last post. i wasn't able to post before the year 2008 ends and i was too lazy to post right after the year 2009 began. sheesh! what's got into me.

i'll just make this post quick as i still need to reply to one of our good project coordinator's email last week. i just couldn't find the words to express my thoughts till now, i'm, speechless.. *sigh

i'll try to update the items below since i already forgot most of my year 2008's highlights::

- watched Fall Out Boy concert, live
- went to boracay finally
- watched Rihanna and Chris Brown back to back concert, live
- was able to attend FHM's year 2008 victory party. all hail Marian Rivera
- year 2008 was my year i went back in being a child since it was the year i started collecting toys again. but i stopped eventually to save up money for my photography career. (hehe..)
- attended some weddings
- had some paid events coverage
- decided to start doing more daring fashion shoots
- bought my ultra wide angle lens

things i'd still have to do::
- build my portfolio as fashion photographer (daring shoots hehe..)
- buy an L telephoto lens (ehem.. Canon EF 70-200 F/4 L...)
- buy a monitor calibrator
- buy a light meter
- buy studio lights (flash)
- put up our own studio
- buy my own car
- buy an ipod (which i already did.. last february 02, 2009 yey!)
(wishlist??)
- more shoots ang gigs
- travel to other asian countries
- travel around the undiscovered beautiful islands of the Philippines
- watch paramore concert live
- watch the red suit apparatus concert live
- (c/o my dad) get married <- panalo! champion!
- put up my own business - SAVE MONEY!!!

3 comments:

TOJ said...

panalo ang suggestion ng dad mo sa to do list mo this year! dapat naka-sched na yan sa calendar hahaha. goodluck sa last thing to do, puro BUY yung nakita ko sa taas tapos biglang SAVE MONEY sa dulo hahaha

Anonymous said...

helo po, exchange link po tayo

kenneth yu chan said...

@Toj :: hahah! oo nga winner diba? taya na lotto! hahah!