Google
 

2009-04-15

holy week

i spent my holy week this year by staying home and cleaning up my room. yep cleaned my room since thursday afternoon til saturday, and i wasn't even done with my stuff yet!

too many stuff and our place is too dirty.. i hate the dirt and dust appearing on my newly wiped table after 10 minutes or even less. i wonder how much dusts we inhale every day just by staying home. hate those public vehicles and trucks that passes by our house fronts.

but anyway, i was able to set aside some old clothes, throw away some old stuff and trash i won't be needing anymore. cleaned some of my collections, audio cd's, vcd's, cds/dvd's and, magazines.

since i'm not yet done, i still haven't had the chance to clean up my toys yet.

while cleaning, i was able to run through some old pictures.. photos when i was a baby, pictures during my childhood and some pictures from high school and college times.

decided to keep digital files of them for archiving purposes since these are pretty old and i think it would be best to treasure them in digital format too..

here are some of the photos i scanned. =)

some very old photos. haha! you don't have the right to laugh.. o well..


baby me!


i'm not a snobbish kid, m friendly actually.


see? i'm a happy kid.


grade 6 graduation day.


grade 6 class picture.


college freshmen block pic.

3 comments:

Aria™ said...

hahahaha! oops I don't have the right to laugh! hehe! :)

TOJ said...

ay! ayan na naman ung baby pic mo na hinihingi ko! hehe

baka may mga cds ka jan na gsto idispose, tumatanggap ako =P

kenneth yu chan said...

@Peejay:: hahah! pwede na..

@Toj:: hahah! naku.. kung meron man eh mga pirated haha! gusto mo?