Google
 

2013-06-24

Gabe and Shannon 2013

i was able to shoot my nephew and niece last sunday, june 23, 2013.. i have been thinking of doing this project for quite some time now.. doing solo or individual portraits of my family in black and white.. at last, i was able to start with my nephew, Gabe and niece, Shannon..

here are some shots i've posted on my flickr:

Gabe and Shannon 2013

here are some headshots of each kid.. :)


Gabe 2013
Gabe, my nephew..

Shannon 2013
Shanon, my niece..

the lighting setup i used for the shoot are as follows:
-light with 72x72, medium sized, soft box, positioned on the camera's left, at about 45 degrees to the subject.
-there's are walls at the back and on the left of the subject/s..
-i also placed a silver reflector in front of the subject, facing up to somehow minimize shadows under the subject/s chin and neck area.

below is the diagram of the lighting setup during the shoot.


all photos were taken, post processed and owned by Kenneth Yu Chan (c) 2013.

No comments: