Google
 

2005-05-21

addicted

aura: anxious
audio: lifehouse - come back down

i just want to confess that i'm addicted.. addicted with my collections.. once you start collecting stuff, you get addicted.. and it's so damn hard to stop..

i've been collecting comic books and trading cards during my elementary and high school days.. and thank god i was able to stop.. but i did buy a few comics again recently.. but not as many or as often as before.. just 2 or 3 series.. i still have 1 comic pending in my list.. after that i don't have any plans to buy one again.. ever!.. hopefully.. hehe!

but right now.. i've been collecting magazines, audio, cds, video cds and dvds.. waaaaaaaaaaaah!

i need to save me from me!

1 comment:

Aria™ said...

yeah! better save yourself from yourself or else that would be tragic. hehe! ok lng yan! hangga't may pambili. hehe! jk!