Google
 

2005-05-01

evolution

aura: hot and sleepy!!!
audio: mariah carey can't take that away

it was my first time to be in a motor show last night.. i'm not a big fan of cars and i'm not really familiar with a lot of them. i'm not even familiar with engine specs, horse powers, valves, cylinders etc. hehe! but a cool car would really get my attention and at the same time would fascinate me.. after i saw one, i would just spend time day dreaming of me having that kind of car...

a lot of cool cars were displayed at the exhibit last night.. but there's only one set of cars that i really ancticipated to witness.. the series mitsubishi's lancer evolutions.. they were displayed at the back most part of the room.. god those cars are really gorgeous!

all series of lancer's evolution were displayed there from evolution I to evolution VIII.. and yep.. i just wished that i'd earn lots of money to buy me one someday.. ahahaha! i wonder how many evolutions would be released when time comes i'd be able to afford one. haha! Evo L?! Evo C?!

*sigh*...


Evo VIII and Evo VI Posted by Hello

No comments: