Google
 

2006-04-22

mirror

aura: sad
audio: james blunt you're beautiful


my father once told me that in the real world, there are no mirrors.. one cannot see his own reflection.. nor one can realize who they really are in the real world..

people, most of the time can have the slightest idea about the impact of their actions to other people.. i'm not sure if they expression "tell me who your friends are, and i will tell you who you are" has the same message or somehow tells the same idea.. but for me it does.. it's really hard to tell how your actions might affect other poeple.. besides, we are here in this world just to live, enjoy and experience what God gave us... learn from our mistakes and grow.. but sometimes we forget that we are not alone in this world.. we share it with others.. and with them, we get to know ourselves..

some poeple would say "i was made this way, i don't really care what others would say about me...." i'm afraid for me.. this statement is only applicable if you don't hurt/ affect others.. they say that your actions shape or identify you.. and sometimes, we cannot realize whether our actions are right or wrong easily.. one only do things what he thought or should do, and sometimes has the slightest idea if it's appropiate or not.. only other poeple can tell and judge whether your deeds are right or wrong..

no mirrors, no reflections in the real world.. there are some cases when we don't know ourselves anymore.. i, most of the times do things i want others to do to me.. but hey, nobody's perfect.. i sometimes do things i hate or don't want others to do to me.. like my father said, one cannot see or know oneself in the real world.. and it's true.. some people don't realize they are exactly who they hate.. they do exactly what they don't want others to do to them.. one of the irony of life i guess.. you may know what you want or hate, but what you don't realize is that you do exactly what you hated others would do to you..

and for that, i ask forgiveness for those who i've wronged and offended by my actions.. i would appreciate it if you tell me when i did something wrong.. and i especially thank those who are serves as my mirrors and allows me to see my own reflection..

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i love this blog.... one way or the other,,, your right....