Google
 

2006-04-05

simple mind exercise

aura: sleepy
audio: the all american rejects - it ends tonight


i've decided to set my mobile phone's (which also serves as my primary watch) time setting to military time format in order to excercise my mind once in a while with simple math.. subtracting the time during the afternoon by 12 gives you the exact time in PM. eversince graduating i've used this time format believing that i could make use of my brain when i want to know the time..

what i just realized is that it could make huge effect, which i already did last friday, when i do my math wrongly.. the slightest mistake of 1 digit difference would mean an hour difference in time..

so 2245 = 1045 pm right? last friday i miscalculated and thought that it was only 945 pm.. tsk tsk..
0_o

No comments: