Google
 

2007-08-21

i'm an addict!

aura: hungry
audio: boys like girls - heroine

my friend jerry's right! eversince i attended mr. ken go's studio lighting seminar and was able to actually learn the basic concepts of studio lighting, all i could ever think about this time is "studio shoot" hahah! how i wish i could immediately afford to set up our own studio.. even had this crazy idea to remove and sell me and my brother's bed in our room hehe.. they are not being used as of this time anyway hehe! but i admit, i can't afford the studio lights yet.. i can't even buy my own external flash yet! hahah! still got a very long way to go hahah!

can't wait for my next studio shoot. hope it would be sooner.. coz i'm an addict! hahah! photoshoots, cameras, lenses, cam gears, studio lights, etc.. haaay.. very expensive hobby haha!

2 comments:

ji said...

expensive hobby ngaaaaa

kenneth yu chan said...

haha! sinabi mo pa hahah! hanap ako sponsors ahaha!