Google
 

2007-08-15

limbo rock

aura: sleepy
audio: great escape - boys like girls


had our company team building last friday and saturday at caylabne bay, ternate cavite. one of the games we played is limbo rock. old school game yet still fun enjoyable. all were required to join this game. even me. i had my lower back problem last november, minor slip disc. glad it didn't worsen. and it's a lot better now. but i had to pass on the 3rd round when i knew that my back won't be able to bend that low, hehe.. just taking good care of myself..

i've included the photo collection video made by my collegue
marhgil macuha. good thing i'm the one behind the cam and you won't see me in this collection hehe.. o btw, everyone was required to join, even our bosses hehe! it was fun all right.. hehe! enjoy!

No comments: