Google
 

2008-04-16

korean hairstyle concluded

so i went to tony and jackey salon last thursday and had my hair done. i entered their new salon, they relocated by the way. but still in the same area in malate..

in my previous post, korean hairstyle, i posted some photos of hairstyles to choose from. i printed them in order for me to show the stylist how i like my hair to be styled.

and this was my choice haha!

jubal dayu, korean hairstyles
picture taken from http://www.jubaldayu.com/hairportal/index.php.

so i showed the hairstyle photo to Han, who happened to be the stylist in charge of me, then he said ok! he even asked me where did i print those photos.

the whole process took about just 20 minutes.. shampooed twice, before and after the haircut. and done! i am now officially koreanized hahah! so this is the conclusion then..

kenneth yu chan, kenneth chan, korean hairstyle

haha! don't mind my face.. just look at my hair.. ok?! haha! :p

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

ken!! i like ur hair! love it =) ako dn nga, haha =)

kenneth yu chan said...

@Fel ::go! hahahah! ok talaga sila hehe! hmm meron ata silang branch sa may tomas morato.. pero i think by appointment dun eh.. sabi ni Toj ok daw si Rex if dun ka papagupit.. madami daw nag recommend. so yun.. btw rates pala nila ::
300 - guy
500 - ladies

Anonymous said...

hayuf! ang mahal!! haha, pede ba installment..haha :D langya, sana sken ka na lng nagpagupit :D magaling nman ako ah! hihi

kenneth yu chan said...

@Fel :: pwede! haha! sige susulitin ko na muna yung 300 ko tapus pag medyo mahaba haba na din papastyle ko na sayo ah hahahah! :D dadala ako ulit ng pictures..