Google
 

2008-04-07

ozine fest '08:: day 1

had a chance to attend another cosplay event last april 05, 2008 after quite some time now. it was nice to see old and new faces. the event ozine fest '08 was held at sm megamall (God i missed this place!). it's a 2 day event but i was only there on the first day.

ozine festival, ozine festival 2008, cosplay event
pic taken from http://www.cosplay.ph/infusions/event_cal/index.php?op=view&id=111

the event was jam packed, as cosplayer participants, cos trippers, and other visitors invades the event. here are some of the photos i took during the event. (pardon me, i am not really familiar with most of the characters. hehe.. if you guys can help me out, i would really appreciate it)

ozine festival, ozine festival 2008, cosplay event
some pretty cool banners.

hard gay
ever cool hard gay.






oh, she's my friend. Nikki. hehe..


long live cell!


yuna and wonder woman.




she's my friend, Dycee, and i forgot her character!


my friend Celestine, i also don't know her character.


my friend Maiya and Nadya. hehe.


american idol adutioner renaldo lapuz.


final fantasy x's yuna.


school girl cosplayer.


lineage 2 (event) girls.


Sam of lineage 2 (event) girls.

more pictures can be seen on my multiply site.. visit http://kennethyuchan.multiply.com.

all photos were taken and owned by kenneth yu chan. (c) 2008.

No comments: