Google
 

2008-07-04

shoot through

i purchased a set of light stand, umbrella and tilting bracket umbrella holder a few weeks ago. been busy these past few days so i didn't get enough chance to use it. not until last night.

the light stand i bought measured up to 6 feet tall. while the umbrella is an eclipse 2 in one (shoot through and bounce) is a 45 inches umbrella.

i only use my canon 430 ex external flash though. haven't got the budget to buy my own studio light. so i was able to shoot for a short time last night..

my umbrella was quite big. i still need to practice my lighting skills. they said that it's important to master single light photography first. then the rest shall follow.

i have no subjects last night except for my Belldandy figure which suffers from discoloration. her leg or knee was already in that situation when i received the goods.. that's the risk of buying online. haay. anyway, it's already done, the transaction already happened. but i still love belldandy hahahah!

also my brother in law with my nephew were also victimized as my first shoot through shoot subjects hahah!

here are just 2 photos both of them were shot using shoot through umbrella.

photography, lighting, shoot through umbrella, kenneth chan, kenneth yu chan
fun dad and child moment.

photography, lighting, shoot through umbrella, kenneth chan, kenneth yu chan
Belldandy with her swollen knee.. ToT'

No comments: