Google
 

2008-05-24

ebay loser!

i lost my first ever bid at ebay.ph! grrr! i placed my bid on an item (one of my japanese PVC figure wishlist) about last 6 days ago.. hoping i'd get to win the bid and make my first purchase at ebay.ph at the same time, purchase my first pvc figure!

so i placed my bid there, i was already in touch with the seller about my postal address, final cost, etc. then when i woke up today! i got an email informing me that some outbid me! aaaargghhh!!! and the bidder outbid me by 15 bucks! hahaha!

anyway it was my first experience bidding at ebay. not that simple eh.. exciting? hmm not really cos i was really hoping to receive my first pvc figure by next week! haaay..

so the pvc figure that's first on my list is ignis of chaos gate.. i didn't have second thought on purchasing one of it the first time i saw it!


image taken from http://toysworkz.wordpress.com/2007/06/18/of-bats-butterflies-and-roses-the-lady/.

well i guess i have to wait a little longer.. :c

No comments: