Google
 

2008-05-27

ebay winner!

yes! at long last! i won a bid at ebay.ph! this is my second time to bid and i was able to do my first purchase at ebay.ph. though i didn't get the first item in my wish list though. the first item on my wish list is the ignis of chaos gate. :D

so this is the second item on my wish list.. i'm really looking forward to shooting my first anime pvc figure tonight! :D can't wait for today to end.. :D

anyway, here's how she look like.. :D isn't she adorable?? she's from suzumiya haruhi no yuuutsu anime/ manga series. this figure is only 1/8 scale.. :D i envy Danny Choo having this figure everywhere he goes and at anything he does. :D so i got my own haruhi.. hehe!

haruhi figure, haruhi, pvc, max factory

haruhi figure, haruhi, pvc, max factory

pictures were taken from this site.

i will wait for the ignis.. kinda watching at it again. thank God there is another seller of ignis.. haha!

No comments: