Google
 

2008-05-15

gadget infinity

i made my first purchase at gadgetinfinity just yesterday. it was recommended to me by a photographer friend of mine.

i was really planning to buy some triggers ever since i got my canon speedlite 430ex external flash. using direct flash causes some undesirable results. strobist technique is becoming even more popular these days. finding radio triggers that's under my budget is hard to find here in the philippines.

good thing my friend recommended us the gadgetinfinity. it's an online stop for photography enthusiasts like me, even pros i bet. they sell a whole lot of other photography gears and stuff. and they do reply to any of your emails asap (during business days, don't worry they will inform you in case it's their holiday)

buying those 4 channel trigger and receivers did save me a lot.. it's cheaper than buying triggers in some local markets here in our country, even if you include the their shipping costs.

can't wait for my triggers to be delivered. they confirmed to me that it will take around 7-15 days here in our area.

No comments: