Google
 

2008-10-07

personal update

haven't been posted to my blog for a while.

i've been busy with some stuff. here are just some updates of my exciting life haha!

i've been to Microsoft .Net training for 5 days. i was sent by my company i work with to have this training. it was an introductory crash course of Microsoft Visual Basic Programming with the .Net framework or environment. aside from Visual Basic, developing web pages using ASP .Net was also included in the course.

i've also been working on a project for my elementary friend. it's a small sales inventory system. hehe.. i really need extra income so i've been finding ways to earn more money for myself to spend. but the thing is, having this type of sideline which is similar to your daily job is really hard. imagine programming 8 hours a day, sometimes even more, then going home, again to program.. the project is almost done though. should be finished within the week. i really do hope to deliver it by saturday.

next something major! i really want to have a shoot really badly! me and my photog friends are organizing a shoot this coming october 26! i really want to have one soon. it's been 4 months or more since the last time i had a fashion shoot! aaarggh! all the while, i was just shooting some events, my pamangkin and my toys/ figures! waaah! we do hope to find 2 models who would join us for the shoot. it's going to be our come back shoot. i am really hoping it to be like an fhm kind of shoot!

other than those, just work. haha! busyness.. anyway. i will try to post more often on my blog.. i really need extra income hahah!

it's been one year since i joined google adsense and til now i just earned around 12 USD! hahahah! i should try to work on and improve my blog so that i could earn more. ye! earn money online!

so there.. that's it for now.. take care you all!

No comments: