Google
 

2008-10-27

my new Canon EF-S 10-22mm f/3.5-4.5

remember my previous post regarding my question whether to buy a new lens or not? link and link here. and if ever, what should i buy? well i have finally decided to buy a new lens last october 17, 2008. had the chance to go for a very short business trip to hong kong. i was thinking whether or not buy a new lens the whole time.. but since i wasn't able to accomplish anything and my trip had to be so short... (T.T i miss hong kong!) i bought a new lens for me just the night before i go back home.

i've decided to buy the Canon EF-S 10-22mm f/3.5-4.5 ultra wide angle lens. since i still have my good ol' trusty Tamron, i've decided to buy the prime lens in the future.. besides, i get frustrated if my tamron lens can't go any wider than 28. hahah! so i thought i really needed a wide angle lens. and so i went to the store, asked for the lens, took out my wallet and presented my credit card. and i will be paying for it by next month.. sheeeshh.. i really need to look for other ways to earn extra NOW!

owell. i knew this lens wouldn't disappoint me, so the moment i bought this lens, i took some shots already.. and here are some of the shots i took with my new baby.


bought my new lens in this area, mongkok. took a few shots right after buying my new baby..


i was waiting for my flight and decided to play around with my cam's picture styles. so here are the results. no editing done with the pics.. just adjusted my cam's picture style!


another modified picture style shot..


and another haha! i love black and white! love the new lens by the way! UWA!


now the best part of this lens is, now, i can take my own pictures hahaha!

yey! i am happy but my pocket is angry..

2 comments:

jmdfoto said...

I love this lens! I want one! I want oneee!

kenneth yu chan said...

@full :: hahah! ye.. a bit pricey pero sulit naman siya i guess. lalo na sayo hehe! go buy one! :D