Google
 

2008-10-14

to buy or not to buy

i was assigned by my company again to go to hong kong in order to meet and conduct training to our project's users today. i shall be back this saturday. it's my first short trip to hk for work which did not allow me to go around, see something new and do a little shopping. though i already have some things in my mind that i want to buy. some wish list that up til now, just a few hours before my trip, could not decide wether i'm gonna buy or not..

i'm still thinking if i am going to buy a new lens and, a new nintendo ds for me and my brother.. or maybe i should buy them next time.. haha! also, i was hoping i could see and buy some of the toys/ figures i've been wanting to have too! sheesh! my trip is just for a couple of days (5 days to ba exact including the trip to and going home) and i guess i'm gonna spend more than that of a 2-3 weeks trip i had before..

anyway.. wish me luck and the soon i get to decide, the better haha! i'm sorry, i know there are other bigger problems out there..

hmm just want to add for a few things though, these are a few happenings i'm looking forward to this month.

october 19, 2008 - pre nuptial photoshoot for my best friend. (one main reason why i was so tempted to buy me a new lens)

october 24 or 25, 2008 - pre debut shoot for a friend.

october 26, 2008 - our very own comeback fashion shoot! (another reason why i was soooo tempted to buy a new lens)

there you go, better hit the shower. can't be late for my flight!

No comments: